- 75% eligible women participated in at least half the sessions
- 98% had a home visit in the first postpartum month
- more parents were sensitive to their infant’s developmental needs to explore and be given age-appropriate cognitive stimulation using homemade play materials;
- parents were more responsive to their children’s cues and likely to engage in mutually enjoyable social interactions
- more parents had established daily routines that incorporated social interactions with others and activities inside and outside the house.
Source: Read Full Article