Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Nuggets
- 500 g carrots – peel, grate finely
- 100 g whole-grain spelt flour
- 2 TSP baking powder
- 4 TBSP peanut oil
- 1 TBSP Tamari
- 3 TBSP curry powder
- 1 TSP cumin
- 1 Pinch Of Cayenne Pepper
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
For the Tartar sauce (150 g)
- 40 g of Apple into 5 mm cubes
- 40 g gherkins – finely chop
- 30 g of capers – finely chop
- 1 spring onion – 15 g cut from the Green fine
- 80 ml organic rapeseed oil
- 60 ml organic soy drink, cold
- 10 g of mustard
- 1 TSP Apple cider vinegar
- a few splashes of lemon juice
Preparation time 25 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 10 minutes
First of all, the Remoulade can be prepared. For this purpose, the soy drink, mustard, vinegar, and lemon juice in a tall jug and briefly with the stick blender to mix. Then the Oil dropwise and further mixing, so that it can emulsify with the Rest of the ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper and all of the solid ingredients. Mix well again, season to taste and allow to cool.
For the Nuggets all the ingredients, except the Oil, in a bowl, with hands, mix well and season to taste. Out of the mass of equal-sized Nuggets forms.
The Oil in a pan and fry the Nuggets on each side for 2 – 3 Min. fry until Golden brown. Then remove from the pan and Drain on a kitchen paper lined plate.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 517 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 57 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Fat: 26 g