Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Ravioli
- 250 g Ravioli with spinach-arugula-filling (e.g., of Bioverde)
- 100 g oyster mushrooms – cut into slices
- 100 g mushrooms – cut into slices
- 100 g sugar snap peas – if necessary, pull strings, and diagonally cut in half
- 1 mild red chilli – remove seeds and cut into rings
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 150 ml soy cream
- 2 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 1 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TSP potato starch with 2 TABLESPOONS water to mix
- 1 TSP Yaconsirup
- ½ TSP organic Lemon zest
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
Preparation time about 10 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 10 minutes
A pot with water and bring to a boil, lightly salt, and the Ravioli with sugar snap peas for 3 to 4 Min. al dente (firm to the bite) cook. Then using a colander drain; approximately 50 ml of the cooking water to absorb.
By the way a frying pan heat the peanut oil and the mushrooms for 5 Min. fry for a minute. Then the chilli rings, and fry briefly. With the boiling water and the soy cream deglaze, Tamari, Yaconsirup, Lemon zest and 2 Min. simmer.
Then the potato starch, stir and bring to a boil. The Ravioli and sugar snap peas, stirring gently, to heat, season with salt and pepper.
The Ravioli and serve immediately.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 450 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Fat: 32 g