“We currently have a disaster,” said a police spokeswoman. Members had found the man and the woman lifeless in the house in the District of Weisham and the ambulance was alerted. The rescuers were measuring devices, increased carbon monoxide levels in the house.
According to the first findings of the investigator, could have led to a defective oil-fired heating system to the disaster. Further Details of the dead, the police are not called out of respect to the members first.
Operation-weekend: Here it is in Germany, a particularly wet and cold
The Weather Channel Operation-weekend: Here it is in Germany, a particularly wet and cold