Ingredients for 2 servings
For the green cabbage with Pasta
- 200 g whole grain Pasta (e.g., Taglierini)
- 280 g young green cabbage – remove the stalk and cut into thin strips
- 200 g smoked tofu into 5 mm cubes
- 40 g of dried, pickled tomatoes – coarsely chop
- 3 TABLESPOONS pine nuts, fat – free roasting
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- 100 ml soy cream
- 2 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 3 TABLESPOONS Tamari (soy sauce) – 1 TBSP with 1 TBSP water to mix
- 1 Pinch Of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 EL noble yeast flakes
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 2 TBSP finely chopped Oregano
Preparation time about 15 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
1 TBSP peanut oil in a frying pan and fry the Tofu in about 3 Min. sear. With the Tamari-water mixture to deglaze, and briefly bring to a boil, remove from the pan and covered to keep warm.
A pot with water, bring to a boil, lightly salt and the Pasta al dente (firm to the bite) cook. Then using a colander drain and short drain.
In the meantime, heat the pan again, add the remaining peanut oil in about 3 Min and the green cabbage. sear. Then add the tomatoes and the rest of the Tamari, Cayenne, salt and pepper. With the vegetable stock and cook covered about 10 Min. simmer. Subsequently, the soy cream, nutritional yeast flakes and Oregano, stir. Season with salt and pepper.
The Pasta to the Kale in the pan, gently mix again and season to taste.
On two plates, the Tofu and pine nuts and serve sprinkled.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 822 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 76 g
- Protein: 42 g
- Fat: 36 g