Chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed how the $1.9 trillion covid relief bill will help bolster the Affordable Care Act with “PBS NewsHour” on Wednesday.
- Click here to hear Rovner on PBS
Colorado correspondent Rae Ellen Bichell spoke with KUNC’s “Colorado Edition” on Wednesday about what childhood vaccine rates can tell us about public acceptance of the covid vaccines.
- Click here to hear Bichell on KUNC
- Read Bichell’s “What Childhood Vaccine Rates Can, and Can’t, Teach Us About Covid Vaccines“
Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber joined Big If True’s “Hard Reset” podcast Wednesday to discuss how covid vaccine websites often violate disability laws and create accessibility problems for the blind.
- Click here to hear Weber on “Hard Reset”
- Read Weber’s “Covid Vaccine Websites Violate Disability Laws, Create Inequity for the Blind“
California Healthline senior correspondent Anna Maria Barry-Jester talked about prioritizing vaccines for vulnerable communities with KALW’s “Your Call” on March 4.
- Click here to hear Barry-Jester on KALW
Source: Read Full Article